One Size Fits All
Made with a lightweight twill, this apron is a solid choice for any one who enjoys being in the kitchen while staying comfortable, mess free, and stylish.
Crafted with a custom smart phone fitted chest pocket, handy kitchen untensil sectioned pocket, and large side pocket.
With adjustable neck straps and long waist straps, S&S will comfortably fit all body sizes.
Made in Michigan | 100% Handmade | Ethically Sourced Fabrics and Materials
Green Tea Adult Apron
S&S uses only top-notch fabrics. Some of these are raw untreated denims which may bleed slightly in their first few wash cycles and over time will fade and patina naturally. Some aprons are not pre-shrunk and can be expected to shrink up to 1.5 inches during the first few washes. It is best to always follow these general rules:
OTHER CLEANING OPTIONS
There are some other basic home methods to try if you have stains that won't come out. While we have successfully used these methods ourself, please note that we cannot guarantee that your stains will be removed or the product will not be damaged. Please always tests in a small area first.
Warm Salt Water:
Warm salt water works better if the stain is fresh and hasn't had time to dry. It is also really great for fresh tomato and wine stains.
1. Dissolve about 1T salt in 1/2 C water
2. Soak stained fabric in the salt water for 2-3 min
3. Rub the fabric against itself under cold water
This method is better for stains that have had time to dry. You can substitute white vinegar for the alcohol too.
1. Dab rubbing alcohol onto the ink
2. Allow a couple of minutes for the alcohol to penetrate the surface and react with the ink
3. Blot the ink stain using layers of white paper towels or a cloth that has been dampened in either alcohol or water