OHHHH YESS!! We’re smashing this Goat Cheese & Mushroom Toast and putting our pinky fingers UP! For day three, we're keeping these simple and making the PERFECT appetizer, breakfast, or healthy snack.
2 tablespoons butter
1 lb. portobello mushrooms, quartered
1 tablespoon rosemary leaves, roughly chopped
1 tablespoon thyme leaves, roughly chopped
1/2 red onions, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
2 tablespoons olive oil
3-5 sourdough slices
1. In a large skillet, melt butter, and add in mushrooms, red onions, and chopped herbs. Cook for 10 minutes.
2. Add in chopped garlic and cook for 3-5 minutes.
3. In a separate pan, heat, and add in the olive oil.
4. Place in the sourdough bread and toast on both sides.
5. Place toast on a large plate and top with cooked mushrooms, goat cheese, and dried cranberries.